Monday, March 15, 2010

Untitled

There can never be

a thing as lovely as the sea...
No dime can rhyme

with the sparkling of the stars....

No painting could capture

the beauty of the flowers.....

Nor can darkness rule over LIGHT!


But why do I feel so dark

when all I can see is light?


Did you ever feel this kind of feeling?

Or has it ever occurred in your thought?


Abnormal it might be to others

yet it’s like normal to me…

Have you seen yourself in a kind of place

where you think no one ever exists but you?

Weird, it might sound to your listening ears,

unlikely it might seem to your reading eyes

yet ‘tis is true to my consciousness…


Consciousness?

But how can I explain its depth or its shallowness?

These ideas are rarely accepted as I may expect

Because they’re so vast that one couldn’t embrace?


Crazy, fool, out of my mind….

You may think that way,

Impossible, out of this world, inhumanly….

you can treat me anyway you want…

.

All of us are free...

Free to do whatever we please,

So be free to ridicule, to discriminate, to scourge…

But you can never touch the depths of me

nor even reach its lining.

For I have been hardened by life’s never ending trials.


Hit me with stone;

I think I’ll hit you with bread…

Course me;

I think I’ll wish you blessings….

Hate me;

I think I’ll love you instead…

Pull me down

and I think I’ll push you up…


But it all depends on what kind of person I have to deal with…

Guess I am a normal human after all…



No comments:

Post a Comment