Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Strange Experience

When did this all happen? I seem to loose control of my own life, my own self.
Maybe if I just did things in reverse, it would have been easier.

It started when I was transferred to another school when I was still in my last year in high school. I studied in a strange school, met strange people and somehow tried to fit in. I've lived with strange yet kind people and lived in a strange house which had welcomed me in its care.

I was able to cope up with things but I don't remember any sort of effort done just to make me feel like I belong to that strange world. All I did was just do my stuff. work in the morning then study in the evening; answer questions and participate in class then I got excited in doing an actual original play. I wrote our play! I just hope I haven't lose the manuscript yet. When asked about dreams and careers, I always say,” Be a successful person one day and help my family." But if asked about my careers, specifically, I just can't seem to decide.

When I was still in preschool I dreamt of becoming a nurse, then in the preceding years many things have been hovering inside my head. Things about what I would be, I could be, and other stuff.

When I reach college, that's when I realize that I have to be serious. I've always been serious but this time it's for real. Instead of me choosing, I let my mother do the honor.

I don't know what to think that time. I think that's where these all started. I was overwhelmed with the crowd, a strange crowd again. Amazed by the towering building I'm in, I felt excited and wondered about what will happen to me there.

But during those strange incidents, I was able to cope up yet I still question, how?
I still can't believe everything.

Only one thing's for sure, I love what I chose to do and I'll will continue on doing it. I love the course of track I'm into and I will continue on pacing until I reach the peak. I'll be what I'll be.

Things may not look so bright but that's the way it should be. Besides, I have no idea how to brighten them up. But if I'll have a hint someday, I'll brighten things up. There area a lot to do with only time at hand. I'll find a way. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment